Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing Two

I like the quote from Sarah Houghton "the basic drive is to get people back into the library by making the library relevant to what they want & need in their daily lives - to make the library a destination, not an afterthought." I should print this out in big letters and put it by our computer station, so I can think about this everytime I am at work. I have gotten so much in a rut, so I hope this 23 Things course will push me out of that rut. I would like to come up with some new ideas that I can put to use in our little library. I enjoy monkeying around on the computer, but this 23 Things on a Stick will make me use things I wouldn't otherwise use. Just being able to dabble in My Space, U Tube, Fliker, etc. will be fun. Now if I can just remember what I did!!!

No comments: