Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Thing Three

Tonight I signed up for an RSS account. It was pretty easy to do, once I figured out how much of the web address to copy and paste. I am sure this will come in handy in the next few months. I used the Google Reader because I have e-mail on Google and am more familiar with their set up. After I added a couple of blogs from the 23 Things on a Stick website, it will be much quicker to look at them. I chose ones who were farther along than I am, so I could read their blogs as I do mine. I also found that the blog search in Google was the easiest to use.
I work at an elementary media center, and would like to set up some feeds pertaining to my job there when we get back to school in the fall. Wow!! I just realized I can go right to Google Reader from my e-mail, by just clicking on the word Reader on the top menu bar!!! How convenient!!

No comments: