Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Thing Four





Brochure 08 008
Originally uploaded by medlib061652
This is a picture of our library, that I just took this summer. The boys in the picture are from out of town and they were just visiting that day. I imported this from flickr. This assignment wasn't too hard to do. I have used Snapfish.com to share my pictures with my kids and family. This flickr website is quite the same. It is convenient to use here at the library. It was quite easy to tag my pictures and add some info about each one. Now I must explore some of the other photo sharing websites! Tried downloading a map from Picasa Web Albums, but wasn't successful.

1 comment:

SAMMIE said...

Sandy, Welcome to 23 Things on a Stick. You are a busy library person, working in 2 types of libraries. I look forward to following your progress. Robin