Friday, August 29, 2008

Thing Twenty-Two

Well, I am just about finished. I have worked really hard this summer to get through this program. There were many hours spent going back to the library in the evenings to work on this. But I am glad I was able to do all 23 things. I managed to figure out each one on my own, sometimes more successfully that others! But I learned alot. Now comes the hard part of continuing on. I was at my other school job yesterday. There was a high school student there helping out. She was impressed that I had a blog and was on FaceBook. That was a nice feeling to know that I could keep up with them! There are so many sites that I didn't explore as I went through the 23 Things, that I think I will go back to look at more of them as I have time. I was glad to see in the newsletter that 23 Things will be around for quite awhile. When I only work 3.5 hours a day at the library, it will be hard to find 15 minutes for this, but I will try. At our elementary school I found that many of the sites I have been visiting this summer are blocked. Oh well.

No comments: