Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thing Thirteen

On Line Productivity Tools was very interesting to learn what is out there. Much more than I every knew!! I chose iGoogle for my page because I have e-mail with Google, so it made sense. WOW! I really like it. It is easy to edit and maneuver around in and I think I will really save me time. No more going up to the Favorites Menu all of the time. Everything is right there across the top of my screen. I looked into the calendars. Kiko and Backpack. I think they would take more time to fill out (and learn first!) than it would for me to keep my lists on paper.Also, I work in three places, library, school media center, and home. I would have to keep a calendar for each one because they are too different. Besides, these computers are not just mine alone. There are many others using these computers besides me. Seems like these tools would be better for businessmen.

No comments: