Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thing Sixteen

This RPC and Assignment Calculator looks like a very good website to use. I hope many students and teachers are using it. I myself, would probably not have an opportunity to use it, but I did pass it along to my daughter who is planning to be a highschool English teacher. She probably already knows about these two sites. I work in a very small library and we rarely have students on the computers for research or homework. Our local school is excellent for teachers allowing time for research at school, and computer lab time. When I work at our elementary school, our grades only go up to 4th grade. This is beyond their needs too. We don't have very big projects at our small library, so I probably wouldn't use it here either. But I am really really glad I can do these 23 Things. You have all put so much interesting information into this course.

No comments: